- High-efficiency abrasive product, developed on the heaviest paper base
- E-paper increases the life of the product.
- Minimizes dirt, especially on softwood wood, thanks to the open grain structure.
||Yellow or Red
||E Paper weight
||Urea formalin resin
||Roll 150 mm X 50 m
||FEPA P 36 – P 180
||Jumbo bobbins 940 mm
- Wood sizing, sanding and finishing of furniture, interior panels, doors, metal sheets, wall finishing and leather work.
- Also used on old paint and putty to perfect the finish.
- The rubbing of the Tingis resisted grains causes particles to tear off the surface of the support.
- To avoid damaging the surface, pay attention to the speed and pressure applied. Start sanding gently and gradually. Cross your passages so as not to mark your support.